Home infusion therapy is the administration of intravenous infusion therapies and specialty injection medications in the comfort of a patient’s home. Metroplex Vital Care of Dallas has comprehensive therapy management programs for both chronic and acute disease states. We treat patients of all ages with a vast array of conditions.
For many patients, receiving treatment at home is preferable and can be a cost-effective alternative to long-term stays in hospitals or nursing homes. This form of treatment also allows many patients to continue their normal, day-to-day activities. Medical research reports that when a skilled team of specialists provides home care, patients experience better outcomes. Our expert team of pharmacists and nurses provides various types of infusion therapy, including antibiotics, fluids, nutrition, pain medication, and many others.
Ambulatory Infusion Suite
Our infusion suite is designed to provide infusion therapy in an easy and quick process so you can go on with your day. It is designed to provide more like a comfortable home environment with our clinical health care team onsite to provide you the excellent services.
Home Infusion Therapies
- Intravenous Immunoglobulin Therapy (IVIG)
- Subcutaneous Immunoglobulin Therapy (SCIG)
- Acute Therapy
- Inotropic therapy
- Biologic modifiers
- Pain management
- IV Hydration
- Inhalation therapy
- Enteral nutrition
- Specialty infusion
- Parenteral Nutrition Therapy
For patients taking medications falling under special pharmacy or specialty pharmaceuticals, Metroplex Vital Care can be a resource for those medications. A medication may be considered a specialty pharmaceutical if it has some or all of the following key characteristics:
- Treatment of complex, chronic, and or rare conditions
- High costs
- Availability through exclusive, restricted, or limited distribution
- Special storage, handing and/or administration requirements
- Ongoing monitoring for safety and/or efficacy
- Risk Evaluation Mitigation Strategy
If you have medications that fall under this class, please contact us about getting your medications transferred to Metroplex Vital Care.
Patient care is our top priority at Metroplex Vital Care as we strive to promote better patient outcomes according to your lifestyle and needs. We work closely with you and your doctor(s) and other health care team to ensure that you will receive an optimal treatment outcome from the convenient of your home, our infusion suite, or in your doctor’s office.
- Outstanding clinical pharmacists and staff
- Highly trained infusion nurses
- Provide individualized care plans for diagnosis
- Flexible home delivery medications
- Patient Support 24/7 access to the clinical team
- Treatment resources and programs
- Financial support and assistance with insurance out-of-pocket costs
- Most insurance are accepted
- Multiple care options: patients may choose home infusion or our infusion suite
- Patient Educational Programs
- Knowledgeable and Dedicated Patient Advocates
- PICC & IV Access Management
- Active Involvement with locate community and support groups
- Manufacturers Assistance Programs & Foundations